Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where I would like to immigrate to after my university studies

When I finish my university studies, I would like to migrate to the United States of America because it has a very developed economy. There are many jobs there that are not present in other countries. In my case, I would like to start with engineering and continue my career with business. Another reason why I would like to migrate in the U.S.A is because the people are free to express what they want. Back when there was the American Revolution, people hadn't lots of rights like today. When the British colonized their lands, the Americans needed to accept the harsh laws imposed by them for example taxes.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your analysis. And I did not see your post on the political parties in Morocco.

    ReplyDelete