Friday, September 4, 2009

5 reasons why blogging is such an important tool.

1) I think students should blog because there is no longer a teacher that can see all our work but the whole audience. I can share with them my point of views and they can give me feedback on my ideas.

2) The second reason is that homework will be easier typing than writing by hand. Some people may disagree with this idea but that's what I personally thing.

3) People can write comments over my work in different hours of the day. This is really important because if I agree on something, I may change some of the work.

4) One of the most important reasons is that my parents can know what I'm doing in school and try to help me if I have troubles.
5) The last reason is that my work can be easily accessed in all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment